facebook

gamma phi beta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Gamma Phi Beta sorority chapter comments at University of Alabama - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 6
#31  by: I Think   

you have gpb mistaken for someone else! these girls have way too much class to waste their time hating on other people! ps. watch your language!

By: I Think
#32  by: You   

Know It's PhiMu Posting Crap On Your Board.

By: You
#33  by: I think   

I think it's sad that Phi Mu has to come on and rank GPB down. I think that Phi Mu is better, but they need to grow up and get some class. Putting other sororities down makes the whole greek system look bad which doesn't help anyone.

By: I think
#34  by: rest of the song   

Hey little pledge, what you got there/kind maam it's the gpb house/did you find them cuz you are so cool, do they em-u-late the best of our school?/yes I found them from being cool, and they emulate the best of our school/bring forth the mollusk and the gpb/let's rush ourselves into this--sor-or-it-y

By: rest of the song
#35  by: @yuck   

Ok, you've spread your gossip. Now just grow up. People change. Maybe she did. Maybe you will.

By: @yuck
#36  by: Back To You   

Only time will tell whether she has changed or not. For her sake I hope she has and if she hasn't you will know what I am talking about. Her character is just not becoming of the majority of girls with Gamma Phi. I am afraid someone did not do their homework.

By: Back To You
#37  by: @back & Yuck   

Stop your hatred. This is not an appropriate place for you to express your "fear" that someone "did not do their homework." Gave Gamma Phi and their pledges a break. You sound like a pious whiney nag. I'm not even a Gamma Phi and I'm tired of you.

By: @back & Yuck
#38  by: @@Back & Yuck   

Sometimes the truth hurt doesn't it. They will see what people - not just me - are talking about!

By: @@Back & Yuck
#39  by: Gracie Lou   

OK. We get it that you like to do tiers. But the bashing makes it look like Bama students are a bunch of hicks, afraid of groups that came in 20 years ago! I can?t believe any well bred Bama woman would do this. Theta, Gamma Phi, and APhi have stellar national reps and are a good addition to the campus. PNMs, ignore the vicious posts. No sorority at Bama is this horrible. They all have a smart, gracious membership. And in 4 years, you will be out in the world, meeting women from all over the country that you will be proud to call sisters.

By: Gracie Lou
#40  by: ha ha ha   

Sounds like a jealous middle school girl is trying to start a rumor. Grow up and get over being shocked by college students. Girls from this house act the EXACT SAME as girls from any other house.

By: ha ha ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.