facebook

gamma phi beta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Gamma Phi Beta sorority chapter comments at University of Alabama - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 6
#1  by: please   

Gamma Ma'am and Chi Izzo, please get yourselves blogs and stop posting your material on this site. You seem to be annoying people who are here for another reason than to read your latest rap. You obviously have talent, this just isn't the venue.

By: please
#2  by: Yes   

Gamma Phi has a strong sisterhood, they're very involved on campus and they are a group of fun classy ladies!

By: Yes
#3  by: BamaBenz   

And furthermore, Scottie Pippen was alot more important to the success of the Chicago Bulls then people make him out to be. Michael was the best player ever. No question. But taking SCOTTIE from the BULLS?! I don't see it. I don't see them getting to the second round, I don't see it.

By: BamaBenz
#4  by: Stop C   

Why don't you share your opinion one time instead of trying to manipulate this board. It is classless and pathetic that you care enough to be on here trying to tear down a perfectly good sorority. Grow up and go read a book or something.

By: Stop C
#5  by: yes   

All my favorite books are banned at this fine university. GO KAPPA DELTA!

By: yes
#6  by: HAHA   

ha!!! kd 1, gphi 0

seriously, gphi is a waste of a perfectly good house. i mean, go find a cheeseburger or something. oh, and while you're at it? will you please self rank like 23904820394 times just to make sure you look good during rush? k thanks!

By: HAHA
#7  by: hans   

My name is Hans. What's the name you travel under? We should snuggle! Gimme a call at 1-800-YOU-WISH!

By: hans
#8  by: really?   

Well my name is Hans too! My name is Reeba. Call me at 1--800-DROP-DED!

By: really?
#9  by: really?   

oh yeah? Well you should call me. I'm Phil. At 1-800-NEVER-HO!

By: really?
#10  by: Yes   

Gamma Phi is GREAT!

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.