facebook

alpha phi discussion

by:    

Alpha Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Alabama - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 8 of 9
#71by:    

aphi really has a great pledge class with great looking girls this year. Not only that, they have class and smarts! I know a few girls that could have gone with other houses but purposely had Aphi as their first choice because of the friendliness of the actives. I am with an old row house that wanted one of these girls.

By: mlee
#72by:    

Some people on this site are sooo annoying. Like no sororities self rank! EVERY sorority self ranks!!!

By: get real
#73by:    

on a great Rush, from ADPi!

By: Congrats
#74by:    

Alpha Phi actually was one of the top recruiters this year. I'm around them a pretty good bit and I have never seen tattoos or odd piercings on any of them! At least not any more than any other sorority. I honestly think the APhi's are all really beautiful, great girls.

By: Love
#75by:    

group of girls esp their pledge class. know how to have fun! not all the smartest but when it comes down to it, it's about being hot and their pledge class is the HOTTEST

By: beautiful
#76by:    

ARE GREAT-love from ADPi!

By: APhis
#77by:    

voted hottest sorority on campus. that's what's up.

By: aphi
#78by:    

Alpha Phi: hated by all sororities, loved by all fraternities

By: hahahahaha
#79by:    

did they cut a lot of girls?

By: pnm
#80by:    

whats RFM?

By: pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.