facebook

alpha phi discussion

by:    

Alpha Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Alabama - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 2 of 9
#11by:    

head of greek affairs is gentry mcreary... definitely not an alpha phi, therefore definitely not their chapter advisor.

By: RE:um...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

i'm in an old row sorority and i honestly dont understand why everyone is ranking alpha phi so bad. i have a few friends who dropped certain houses during rush to join alpha phi because it was a unique opportunity (not because they were dropped from everything inc. gamma phi - that's def. false). they are doing great, considering....... give them a chance to improve their rep. they still have my support

By: old row
#13by:    

They have my support too. Just give them a chance prove themselves.

By: Yes
#14by:    

a phi is doing very well for a new sorority. we are
proud of them.

By: well
#15by:    

Sorry, truth is that these girls were for the most part dropped from all the sororities. I know several of them and that is what they told me. I'd like to think they're going to make it, but just looking at they things they've said on here and on juicycampus, I don't think they're classy enough for Alabama.

By: hahaha
#16by:    

Nice try. Most of the girls I know dropped out of FR to interview,YES INTERVIEW, for alpha phi.

By: yes
#17by:    

Yes they had to interview but they were still the girls who were left over from rush. The only girls there were to interview were the ones who were left overs.

By: So
#18by:    

Good luck to Alpha Phi. I know rush will be successful for you.

By: good luck
#19by:    

juicy campus closed their site in feb. and I don't think U of A was a featured university either.

By: re:hahaha
#20by:    

Best of luck to Alpha Phi . I know you will have a great rush week! We are pulling for you and I don't have to mention how proud we are of your accomplishments!!

By: alumni

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.