facebook

spring teas vs. rush

by: pnm

when i was in tuscaloosa for spring teas, the houses people were most excited about and talked about were Phi mu, zeta, adpi, and axo. are those going to be the top houses during rush or is it going to change?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: HAHAHAHAHA   

Most random list of houses ever. NO they are not all top houses.

By: HAHAHAHAHA
by: Every Apr 23, 2015 8:35:55 PM

Every year is different . Indicates those houses did best job with their approach to that event. Things are different for each pnc. Some old rows were pretty arrogant for tea on their invites.

By: Every
by: TopApr 23, 2015 9:01:40 PM

Those were top to me except phi mu would switch pi phi. Have momentum going into rush.

By: Top
#2  by: top houses    

The best ones are Gamma Phi and Theta but that's for next year.

By: top houses
by: Pnm oosApr 23, 2015 10:41:32 PM

Gphi was a lot like kappa to me. Sort of into their own deal. Abut closed. Theta was like adpi and pi phi. Diverse and funny. Tridelt and kd were alike as were dz and xo. Not invited to axo or aphi so no opinion. Phi mu and zeta seem similar but zeta more fun.. Aopi like dg. Nice but perhaps boring.None really stood out as clear top. None really bad either. All seem fine. Looking forward to meeting all in fall.:)

By: Pnm oos
#3  by: Hem   

By the time rush rolls around you'll have changed your mind more than once. Just wait and see what happens!

By: Hem

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.