facebook

lilly for target rush

by:    

I'm looking at a dress from the Lilly Pulitzer line for Target to wear during rush. I really love it but I don't know if some of the actives will judge me about wearing the Target Lilly line or if they'll even notice? I

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Same question! I saw some cute things in the Target lookbook but didn't want to look too "try hard" in Lily so I'm debating the same thing. You could also try to look in clothing exchange stores for some good quality and cute things too. My sister and I went to Buffalo Exchange and Plato's Closet (don't know if they have those where you're from) and we found Diane von Furstenburg wrap dresses for $35, Miu Miu shoes for $40, 7 jeans for $20, and Elizabeth and James stuff for $20.

By: Another PNM
#2by:    

Hey girls! I have also heard about this dilemma and that you shouldn't wear Lilly every day or even try to be something your not. Girls will think you're trying to hard if you wear it everyday!

By: PNM
by: Elle   

I don't anyone here is contemplating wearing Lily or Tory Burch every day. It's whether they should wear even one piece from Target at all. My honest answer? I don't care personally but there are some superficial girls in every sorority, and in a rush as competitive as this, I'd avoid it. I did the similar thing as the first reply and found some nice things at second hand stores. I also borrowed dresses from my aunt and even traded shorts and shoes with one of my friends during rush and no one noticed. Rent the Runway can be your best friend for skit and pref night outfits. There isn't any need whatsoever to buy anything full price if you're looking for designer items.

By: Elle
#3by:    

I bought a Lily dress and decided not to wear it. I brought it home and its still in the closet with the tags on it. I saw lots of girls in that same dress!

By: Last year

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Do.not.ever.wear.lily. We are instantly turned off.

By: No
#5by:    

I plan on wearing lilly. I haven't planned my outfits yet, but I've been wearing lilly for years, so this experience won't stop me! However, I won't be wearing it every day. Probably just once. But target does have some super cute things coming out. If you like it and will wear it, buy it!

By: pnm
#6by:    

I'm a regular lilly wearer. My closet is filled with shift dresses, but I am only wearing lilly shorts for one day of philanthropy. I just would rather girls look at me instead of the brand of my clothes. I'm choosing dresses that are good colors, fit right, and enhance my features. I wouldn't want to wear a busy print that overshadows you.

By: Pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.