facebook

zta

by: !!

I really love zeta and I am a legacy but them not having a house next year is a big concern of mine. How would it affect my freshman year? I feel like me and my sisters would not be as close as some of the other houses

Posted By: !!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bp   

Bump. Good question.

By: Bp
#2  by: active   

You won't be able to have meals together, which is a big bonding experience. IMO not having a haouse is going to really impact your ability to meet other members and bond with them - the house is the best way to meet the girls who are older than you. With that said, if you're social enough, you'll meet people, but I do think it's going to affect you a lot.

By: active
#3  by: bama   

Honestly I don't think it's as big of a problem as everyone's making it out to be. As an incoming freshman you'll be living in dorms so it's not like you're missing out on potential housing, and I'm sure they have some sort of plan in place for meals because otherwise they wouldn't eat haha. You'll still have chapter and events just like every other sorority, so you won't be missing any opportunities to bond with your sisters.

By: bama
#4  by: Active   

It really just depends on what you make of it. Yeah, it may take a little more effort than if they had a house, but if you go to events and swaps and meals (if they're having them) you will make friends and have valuable experiences.

By: Active
#5  by: House   

Picks of zta new house now on their Facebook. Impressive.

By: House
#6  by: Opinion    

I think pledging a group on probation would be a bigger issue

By: Opinion
by: HuhApr 12, 2015 2:00:48 AM

What's this mean

By: Huh
by: @HuhApr 12, 2015 9:39:06 AM

It's supposed to be a jab at Chi O, who was on probation, but they're claiming that they're off probation now.

By: @Huh
by: XoApr 12, 2015 12:28:15 PM

If chi-o is off probation it is safe to say they are on the frequent offender list and one more screw up and they are in big trouble. So, whether you call it probation or not, they have a problem.

By: Xo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.