facebook

most popular house

by:    

Which house do most PNM's like the most and aspire to be? Like which house is the most appealing/the "it" house to PNM's?

Posted By: Just wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Personally, I "aspire" to be in AXO or ZTA. I also really liked ADPi.
I do not want to be in Phi Mu.. not because they don't seem like a great chapter, there are a lot of reasons to like them, I just do not feel like they are the right "fit" for me :)

By: pnm
by: :)   

I'm glad you are trying to see where you would really fit in and not just obsessing over a house because they are top. I hope you have a fabulous rush week come August and that you end up where you belong (it would be a really funny story to tell if you ended up fitting in perfectly with Phi Mu and pledged there LOL)!

By: :)
#2by:    

Personally my favorites are KD and Kappa! I like their southern traditions and how they're known to have a good time. They seem to have a fun sisterhood and my friends in KA always rave about them. I also really like XO and think their house is gorgeous but the probation tidbit kinda throws me off.

By: Pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: fyi   

Chi O isnt on probation anymore as of march

By: fyi
#3by:    

Love AXO and DDD most and disappointed in AGD and XO and PM. Liked ZTA and Pi Phi a lot too. KD, Theta, KKG, DG, AOPi were good but could not really tell. Not invited to APhi or DZ or ADPi. GPhi was not welcoming.

By: Pnm2oo
#4by:    

My favorites were Zeta, ADPi and Theta! I felt very welcome in their houses and the girls were all easy to talk to.

By: Pnm
#5by:    

I think AXO and Phi Mu. For two very different reasons. But these are the houses I heard most about during rush, and the houses that everyone said they wanted to go. Obviously looking back now, it was just tent talk, but at the time, those were the two desired by PNMs.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.