facebook

adpi

by:    

What are some positives and negatives about ADPi here at Alabama?

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Try are strong all around. Negative? Not Axo

By: ..l

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

positives: very sweet girls, great house, lots of sisters - you'll be able to find your niche within the chapter, strong academics

negatives: don't party much, not a strong philanthropy presence on campus, take a lot of girls who probably shouldn't be in greek life

I've honestly heard mixed reviews on their sisterhood. My roommate last year was ADPi and she made some great friends, while my roommate this year is an ADPi and she talks about how much she hates it. I think it definitely what you make it, which applies to any greek life organization you join.

By: active
by: Pnm    

I went to ADPi and only talked to 3 girls the whole time. We talked for a while and I really liked them, also got a letter from them the next week. It was my favorite house, but idk if I liked the whole house or if I just got 3 really great girls to talk to.

By: Pnm
by: pnm   

I also talked to a few girls for the 2 hours that I spent at the party. I left feeling comfortable, wanted, and inspired. Every single girl I talked to seemed to be genuinely interested in getting to know me, and were extremely pleasant. This is DEFINITELY a house I will be interested in during rush.

By: pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.