facebook

axo

by:    

I'm wondering what axo's reputation is on campus! I've heard nothing but great things and I've loved some of the girls that I've talked to.

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Great house with great girls. Expensive but totally worth it

By: Active
#2by:    

THE top house, have been for years, no changes ahead.
But keep your options open, cutie.
They might not love you as much as you love them!

By: Ohyeah?
#3by:    

Great house but they are known for stringing girls along/bid promising and then dropping girls right before pref just so they keep their return rate high. So, just don't put all your chips in the axo basket their are plenty of other amazing houses on the row.

By: Warning
by: Please learn   

you must have been cut by them before pref because you seem so butthurt. It's rush. They strung you along for 2 reasons. 1. They either needed to get to know you more to make a more accurate decision or 2. They were being very courteous because they valued your friendship and didn't want to drop you the very first day.
Axo has to drop a lot a lot a lot of people every round Bc they DO have high return rates unlike other sororities who can't afford to drop as many girls. Don't hate the players hate the game.

By: Please learn
by: i was   

i was told all of rush how much they loved me and wanted me on their lawn etc etc etc. girls told me they were arguing over who was going to hold my sign on bid day. opened my bid card and no axo. i was devastated. be careful.

By: i was
#4by:    

Great house but they are known for stringing girls along/bid promising and then dropping girls right before pref just so they keep their return rate high. So, just don't put all your chips in the axo basket there are plenty of other amazing houses on the row.

By: Warning
#5by:    

they haze more than other old row sororities

By: heads up

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: .   

I'm an AXO and I was never hazed unless you count having to dress up during initiation week...please don't start rumors about our house. Sororities would get in so much trouble for hazing.

By: .
by: Guest   

You're obviously trying to start rumors about axo because they're the most sought after house

By: Guest
by: Yall...    

That haze comment is beyond the pale, unjustified rumor-mongering. no sorority hazes. not old row. not new row.

By: Yall...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.