facebook

dues

by:    

What are AXOs dues? I heard they are 8,000 a semester but I feel like there's no way that could be true

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

That's ridiculous..... Every sorority is only between 2-4k a semester. Axo is the most expensive though think it's around 4,000 a semester

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Informed   

They are 8000 a semester

By: Informed
by: Axo   

I'm an alpha chi, they are not $8,000 a semester unless you're including living expenses. Regular semester dues are a little over $4,000, and if you live in the house the total is around $8,000.

By: Axo
#2by:    

I was also told 8000 but I'm so glad to hear that's wrong!!!!

By: Confused pnm
#3by:    

For new members it's just over $8500 for the year. Published by AXO for preview day.

By: pnms
by: Alpha Chi PC '14   

I pledged this fall and my first semesters dues were not that high. If you put together this semester and last semester it might come close to 8500 but that is an entire year plus new member fees.

I have heard that we have the highest dues and I've also heard that we have the second highest. There is really no way to know. However, the amount that we pay is extremely close to what any sorority that just got a brand new house.

By: Alpha Chi PC '14

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.