facebook

hazing

by:    

Okay so I know that no one is actually going to reply honestly since everyone will think I'm a troll, but do sororities haze? I know frats do but I've been hearing that sororities do too.. What kind of hazing would girls do??

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sororities don't haze. They'd be kicked off in an instant if they ever even touched a girl. Pledging a sorority is actually a lot of fun because all of the chapter is obsessed with the new girls and they give you gifts and bring you out and you meet a ton of people.

By: bama
#2by:    

KD hazes

By: IS NOT OBVIOUS
by: ...   

how would this be obvious?

By: ...
#3by:    

Why are you asking? Because you just said nobody will reply honestly. Why would you believe anything we write?

By: Ohyeah?
#4by:    

Sorry to be the GDI troll-but I dropped my sorority because of intense and dangerous hazing. I have a few friends in different sororities and although none of their stories were as bad as mine, they were still hazed. Big, old, long-standing greek system = hazing. Remember your values going in. If someone is not acting like your friend, she is NOT your friend. Sisters should want what is best for you, always, end of story.

By: they do
#5by:    

Old row hazes, new row does not

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

I'm in an old row, top tier, first circle sorority, and I am being completely honest when I say I, nor any of my pledge sisters, were hazed. Nationals would have been down here so fast, no sorority would want to risk getting shut down

By: Actives
#7by:    

Girls who claim to haze or be hazed scare girls into not rushing. I came very close to not going through rush because I read one of these discussions that said I was going to be hazed. I pledged an old row sorority thats considered top tier and I was never hazed. I agree with the person above, nationals would shut any hazing sorority down. so to answer the question, no sororities at Alabama do not haze.

By: active
#8by:    

I can honestly tell you that I was never hazed, and I am Old Row. There's no way in hell, I would pay to be apart of something degrading or dangerous. There is no way. In my opinion, that isn't what sisterhood is about. If sororities hazed, there would have to be at least one girl in each house who feels the same way I do, and they'd pull the plug on that chapter immediately. I mean, look what happened with DZ last year. That wasn't even really hazing and they got put on probation because one girl called nationals over something.

I got showered with presents throughout all of pledgeship, nothing else.

By: Guest
by: ?   

What happened with DZ?

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.