facebook

chi o

by:    

So what is the future for XO? Will they be on probation next fall?

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Someone please give an honest,truthful answer!

By: Yes
#2by:    

if they aren't on probation for this fall, they will most likely be on probation again in the spring for doing something again. these girls just don't know how to behave... should be kicked off campus!

By: um
by: Pnm   

Please don't comment if it's slander, We are looking for the truth.

By: Pnm
by: um   

"if they aren't on probation for this fall, they will most likely be on probation again in the spring for doing something again."

pnm- learn to read

by: Pnm    

I can read and it is misinformation with a slanted agenda. You stated that if they weren't they will be because they stay introuble. I would hardly call 2 girls voicing there own wrong opinion, a reflection on a entire sorority as "troublemakers"... Seems to me in my own bias opinion you are from another house trying to put someone down. Which is sad and not very sisterly of you. So now I ask what is the true unslanted evaluation of the terms of chi omegas punishment this fall? Or is there any?

By: Pnm
by: to pnm   

"um"'s comment, although biased, was educated. Those two girls just so happening to be from the same sorority, and within the same year, says something. You should listen more and stop being snotty to an active who more than likely knows what she's talking about better than you do.

By: to pnm
#3by:    

first of all, I didn't call them all "troublemakers", I said they don't know how to behave. there's a difference honey. second of all, as far as I see this is the only information you've gotten...so you don't really have room to call it misinformation. third- one bad girl in a sorority can cause a lot of issues for the whole house (hence the probation in the first place). fourth- my statement has nothing to do with how "sisterly" I am. being sisterly is about how you treat your own sisters, not those of another house.
the "true unslanted evaluation" is the same as before, as long as there are girls who are going to act stupid- they are going to be on probation. it's sad that everyone in the sorority gets punished, but everyone knows how seriously things like that are taken. unless they get rid of the few bad apples (which they won't since they haven't by now) chi o will continually be punished.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Another PNM   

Being sisterly should not just be defined to your own sorority, but the whole panhellenic system...

By: Another PNM
by: Lol   

Well then you need to pick another school because there isn't a stitch of "Panhellenic love" here. I'm not saying it's right but that's the way it is.

By: Lol
#4by:    

Here's a completely honest answer.
XO is not aware whether or not they will be on probation in the fall. If they happen to not be on probation, the sorority will still be practically on lockdown by national headquarters which is extremely close (in Memphis). This means that they will most likely be coming to monitor events like swaps and date parties, and means to an extent that drinking may not be involved. The sorority will be tightly regulated and watched by headquarters for years to come, and in my opinion, I wouldn't join a sorority that made me feel as if I was tip toeing through glass every day.

By: Truth
#5by:    

There it is. Reality. Bites.

By: Yep
#6by:    

Off probation since March. There is no threat for probation from Nationals for the Fall because they've seen that Chi O freshman had top grades and won Homecoming. Extremely involved on campus and Nationals recognize that.

By: A Chi O
by: Well   

Well yeah they had top grades it's not like there was anything else to take up their time

By: Well
by: Lol   

Haha it's so funny that xo tries to hide their status to pnms. Yalls national board is coming to parents weekend. You're not free even though you might believe you are

By: Lol
#7by:    

Yes they will be on probation next semester

#8by:    

The girls in house are going to tell you that you have nothing to worry about and it won't affect things in the fall but the reality is that even if they, by some miracle, wind up not on probation they will be closely watched by nationals and one wrong move could send them packing.

By: .
#9by:    

By some miracle, they went from being suspended to not even on probation anymore at the end of March. Nationals has not been around at chapter meetings or any social events they have had since getting off probation. No one can deny that chi o's are super involved in everything on campus and you know if shes a chi o that shes going somewhere in life.

By: Update
by: tbh   

They handled the second Snapchat fiasco really well - they were proactive and got rid of the offender immediately. Yeah, it was embarrassing, but I think it's safe to say they won't be taking chances anymore.

By: tbh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.