facebook

aphi

by: PNM

I was looking through the brochures from preview day and in a-phi's brochure there's a picture of girls holding drinks at a bar... Do they really care that little about their reputation?! Obviously there are girls in every house who will drink, but why would you put those pics up for PNMs and parents to see??

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: active   

its simple, they're a terrible house. Most hated on campus for a reason.

By: active
#2  by: well...   

Considering just about every girl in a sorority drinks.... and more than likely the girls pictured are over 21, I don't see it as a bad thing. Just a group's of girls enjoying their sisterhood.

By: well...
#3  by: .   

If it hurts to pee it's an alpha phi. They have that rep for a reason. And it'll honestly never get better. The get the rush leftovers every single year

By: .
by: wowApr 23, 2015 12:06:56 PM

You do realize that phi doesn't rhyme with pee... right? You may want to consider graduating from high school before looking into sororities. One step at a time.

By: wow
by: UhApr 23, 2015 12:37:04 PM

^ I'm confused about this. Are YOU in college? Because the "phi" in alpha phi takes on the traditional Greek "fee" sound not, which definitely rhymes with pee

By: Uh
#4  by: ...   

Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact there is a mugshot going around of a particular sorority's standards chair.. BTW, it isn't Alpha Phi.

By: ...
by: Oh,Apr 3, 2015 6:52:45 PM

Please share!

By: Oh,
by: this is sketchApr 3, 2015 11:07:01 PM

no pics no proof

By: this is sketch
by: LOLApr 22, 2015 6:03:05 PM

@ Phi Mu

By: LOL
by: ...Apr 23, 2015 7:33:03 AM

So fetch

By: ...
#5  by: Ugh   

Regardless of reputation, drinking age, etc, putting drinking pictures in a brochure for parents and PNMs to see is not a good move. Things that don't apply directly to sisterhood or philanthropy or scholarship shouldn't have any place in a brochure that promotes your sorority in my opinion.

By: Ugh
#6  by: Truth   

Even though they're bottom house here, Alpha Phi is top house at most west coast sororities and some in the north east. They're not a bad national organization, just a terrible chapter here

By: Truth
by: how mean....Apr 4, 2015 9:32:57 AM

Why say such a mean hateful comment. Aphis are not at all bottom tier or awful sorority. We are a great sisterhood! I don't get this bashing that goes on. It seems like others put down a group to make themselves feel better.

By: how mean....
#7  by: Omg   

Wow almost every comment in this thread just got like 13 down votes at once.. I guess alpha phi found greekrank

By: Omg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.