facebook

new row

by:    

While I'm going to keep my options open during rush, I'm thinking a new row house might be a better fit for me. Which house is considered the best all around new row house? I know they all have different strengths probably. I guess I'm more concerned with a good sisterhood. Thanks.

Posted By: ❤️
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pi phi is typically regarded as the best new row house, but I have only ever heard that their sisterhood is really bad. I'm really not trying to hate or anything, it's just what I have heard and seen for myself. Obviously some girls really like it just like in any sorority. Adpi is also a good option, they have a pretty house too. As far as best sisterhood new row specifically you're always gonna hear gamma phi and probably theta and dg, and if you fall in love with one of these houses I would encourage you to go for it cause you'll end up waaaay happier than if you chose a house for status.

By: Well
by: Hah!   

That's funny.

By: Hah!
#2by:    

Delta Zeta has a great sisterhood and the girls have a lot of fun. I wish I would have pledged them.

By: -

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Gamma Phi and Theta

By: new row
by: ...   

Gamma phi is consistently the lowest ranked house at UA. Of course every sorority has an incredible group of girls, but you can't seriously suggest that Gamma phi is a top new row house above ZTA, Pi Phi, ADPi, etc.

By: ...
by: Well   

I think they were referring to the sisterhood aspect, in which gamma phi would probably be ranked above most of the "top" new rows like pi phi and zeta

By: Well
#4by:    

Thanks.

I want to end up in a house where I can make some real friends and don't have to worry about trying to be better than someone else. I get the feeling that is the image of old row? Anyway, I hope to figure it out during rush. The info about pi phi was helpful. I've heard dg has a good sisterhood?

By: ❤️

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.