facebook

rush

by:    

im a freshman at UA and will be rushing next semester will I have less of a chance at getting a bid?? I haven't gotten invited to anything yet this spring

Posted By: Sophmore
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Did you sign up for preview and go to it? Have you contacted chapters and told them of your interest? Do you know any sorority women? Have you told them that you plan to go through in August? They don't just magically know...you have to tell them.

There is an upperclassman quota, which means they can take up to a certain number of upperclassmen without it counting, so to speak, against their total number allowed. But you need to have good grades, and have participated in some things on campus. Having friends in sororities will def help with those sororities.

So you do have a decent chance, but don't stick your nose in the air and think you're too "good" for some sororities and won't consider them.

By: Bigsis

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: pnm   

should i email each chapter? i don't want to look desperate

By: pnm
by: .   

No it's kinda too late now. Just send your recs in and register for recruitment and be social during rush.

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.