facebook

alpha gam

by: Pnm

How is Alpha Gam's sisterhood? I really enjoyed my time at their Spring party and want to gain more information on them. Are they involved with their Philanthropy?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Me too   

Bump

By: Me too
#2  by: PNM    

I felt they were really cliquey at their spring tea

By: PNM
#3  by: Response   

Alpha gam is known for having a great sisterhood. With over 300 girls it's hard not to gravitate more towards your good friends but is absolutely not cliquey. My good friend from high school is an alpha gam and the most recent pledge class is very close.

By: Response
#4  by: My view   

Alpha gam is a top house and has one of the best sisterhoods on the row from what I have heard. People who aren't greek like them because they are genuine and nice even tho they are old row ( usually known to be more snobby) overall Agd is a good mix of christians and partiers that all seem to be really close

By: My view
#5  by: Completely agree   

Alpha gams are definitely the most liked sorority on campus. Despite their rep as being religious and not going out, they are some of the most genuine girls. Teachers like them because they're smart, non Greeks like them because they are involved in so many things that aren't just Greek life and they don't come across snobby. Other girls in sororities like them as well because they are genuinely sweet girls. People always bash them because they know alpha gam won't bash anyone back. The nice girls are always easy targets. Alpha gam is one of the top houses with amazing girls, keep up the good work

By: Completely agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.