facebook

old row/new row

by:    

I heard some girls talking about that this weekend and I was wondering if there are really any advantages to going old row? Is it really that much better?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'll put it this way. The best sororities are old row, but not all old row are the best sororities. What I mean is the sororities that have the highest grades, a lot of poise, wealth, alumni involvement, connections, and fraternal involvement will be old row, BUT there are many old row sororities who do not have good reputations amongst the other girls and shoddy grades and involvement and I would rank them much lower than the best or even the average new row girls.

By: Let's see
#2by:    

which sororities are old row?

By: pnm2
by: ^   

AXO, AGD, XO, DDD, KD, KKG, Phi Mu

By: ^
#3by:    

All the old row sororities are good, not all the new row sororities are good so joining old row is technically better than joining new row, HOWEVER if you join pi phi or zeta those houses are just as good

By: Yes and no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.