facebook

theta

by: curious

How was Theta's party yesterday? I was unable to attend teas due to a prior commitment, but I'm really interested in them

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pnm   

Theta party was really good. :). They all were for the most part at least on sat

By: Pnm
#2  by: pnm   

I honestly wasn't impressed with theta's party. I was a little disappointed bc I've heard good things about them, but it was a little hard for me to make conversation with them. Maybe it was just the girls that I talked to though. I ended up in the house for about a half hour. At all the other parties I went to I spent at least an hour and a half.

By: pnm
by: Active Mar 29, 2015 11:41:39 AM

Sometimes you just don't click with certain girls, but the good thing about every sorority is that there are 400 girls in every house and you're bound to find someone you really click with! Give Theta another chance during recruitment and see if you find other girls you like more than the ones you met yesterday. If not, it may not be the house for you. That doesn't mean the party was "bad" or that Theta is "bad." It just means it isn't the place for you. And not to be rude, did you ever consider that the actives were having a hard time talking to you? The conversation is not supposed to be one sided. PNMs have to participate and be active, too.

By: Active
by: pnmMar 29, 2015 12:41:24 PM

I totally understand that the conversation wasn't supposed to be one sided, that's why I spent over an hour at all the other houses talking to actives. It was probably just that I didn't click with the girl that I was talking to. It was a little awkward, but I am definitely going to go through rush with an open mind to theta.

#3  by: pnm   

I went into teas favoring phi mu but Theta was absolutely amazing. I was surprised at how much I liked it. The girls I talked to were intelligent, interested in more things than my major/housing, and seemed to be very genuine. The put on a GREAT party!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.