facebook

stop

by:    

Please, please, please stop messaging actives and talking to us like we've known you forever. Its weird. PNMs that have been messaging all kinds of different actives are are blacklisted from several houses. Don't message a girl you do not know unless she messages you first. We're all friends and we all talk, so be careful what you say to actives because it gets passed around to different houses very quickly.

Posted By: A message for ALL PNMs
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I have no idea what on earth you're talking about. If a pnm messaged me I would be happy to message her back. Wow. Not sure what sorority you're in but you sound snobby and rude as heck.

By: Active.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Another Active   

I assure you, there are some extremely rude/annoying/weird ones out there. There was a girl we friended/followed as part of our social media monitoring but we really didn't like what we saw, so we did not extend a Spring Tea invite. I kid you not, she messages us every day and TYPES IN CAPITAL LETTERS and even got her mom (not even a legacy) demanding to know why she wasn't invited.

By: Another Active
#2by:    

Thank god someone said it

By: .
#3by:    

What about just following the girls we don't know on Instagram and not messaging them? Not every single girl in every sorority on campus but a few from each?

By: Following
by: .   

Just let them follow you...trust me come July we'll know a lot about you. Don't be the few girls that think they're best friends w actives because the messages you send gets passed around to each sorority. I already know of two girls that have been in 4 other sororities groupme's for messaging them weird stuff. Just. Don't. Do. It. We will come to you if we want you, if not wait for rush, please.

By: .
#4by:    

Maybe you should not friend/follow a high school senior you don't know. Why don't you wait until August. It works both ways. I think it is disgusting to friend these young girls and to not include them in your spring events. How would you like to start school in August already feeling like you were left out? AND NO, I am NOT a mother of a potential PNM.

By: Just a thought
by: No   

Think about it this way. When you apply for a job, you are required to submit your resume including possibly a transcript or criminal history background check. If the company doesn't like the applicant's grades or the applicant has a felonious criminal history, the company is under no obligation to extend an interview to the applicant. And how do you think the HR manager would feel if the applicant emailed constantly acting as if they were already in the company like "I can't wait for my first board meeting!" or "I work best with natural light so I'd like a cubicle next to the window." Think of monitoring social media as a PNM's transcript or background check. If we don't like it we're not under any obligation to invite them. I didn't even know I wanted to attend Alabama until April so obviously I didn't go to any Spring events but I still got into an old row, academically strong house.

By: No
#5by:    

I don't see anything wrong with messaging an active just a simple thank you considering the fact that you actives sent out all kinds of mail to make PNMs feel special. No I don't think PNMs should harass the actives but I don't see anything wrong with saying "thank you." Frankly I wouldn't want to pledge your sorority for how rude and unwelcoming you sound

By: Sooo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.