facebook

favorites

by:    

It's kind've clear from social media that there are a lot of girls that are "top" pnms. I received invites from top and middle tier sororities and i'll be attending this weekend. I don't want to get lost in the sea of all of the other girls who seem to be more wanted. Basically I feel like i'm mediocre.. I have connections in houses and the whole great resume/grades etc. How do I go into parties feeling confident surrounded by all of them?

Posted By: .
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Girls in the house love finding great girls who are unknowns so go shine during the teas and make your name known to them!!

By: Hey
#2by:    

bump

By: me too

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Think about it like this... Not ever active in a house is perfect model bubbly 4.0 girl. There just not and there will be SO many girls that will be waiting to talk to you not just whoever they already know about

By: ACTIVE

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.