facebook

zeta and phi mu

by:    

I'm from out of state and many girls i know from Alabama say that'd i'd fit into zeta or phi mu. Can someone please explain why they would say this/the reputations of the chapters? Is this an insult or a good thing?Thanks and can't wait to meet y'all!

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Zetas are parties, phi mus are pretty skinny girls

By: ...
#2by:    

Both are super pageanty and really done up. Not very laid back girls. Lots and lots of drama.

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Zeta: Beautiful pledge class, very fun girls, need to work on GPA
Phi Mu: Involved, more stuck up/isolated, don't go out as much

By: Active
#4by:    

May be better if you're wanting to get involved in SGA and other campus leadership opportunities. Also, they were #7 in grades last fall, while ZTA was just above APhi with the worst.

Both Phi Mu and ZTA have a very "glam" and "done" look -- perfect hair and makeup, spray tans, etc. As #2 alluded to, they had back-to-back Miss Alabamas in 2013 and 2014. If you're more low-maintenance, they may not be for you.

By: Phi Mu
#5by:    

They weren't giving you a compliment.

By: Hey
#6by:    

They were saying you're pretty. You're welcome.

By: .
#7by:    

Dont hold back girls. Let it rip! Zeta and pm really let a gurl down hard or sum. That hate is real bra.

By: Hit a nerve?
#8by:    

Both are very fake sororities full of some of the pageant girls. Lots of drama.

By: Old Row

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.