facebook

how do teas work?

by:    

I am a junior in high school from out of state. I have done my research, on all of the sites that I can using google, and I am still unsure how the teas work. Do you only get invited because you know someone or does preview day help you to get invited to a tea? Does the fact that your recs get in early get you invited (granted that you have things the houses are looking for) or is it just the fact the girls know girls at bama? I would love to know and I am confused. Before you say wait until rush is closer, at a school like this I would like to know answers before I make any decisions.

Posted By: confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Please don't pick your college based off of spring parties... or sororities.

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

But you're a junior. Why are you getting recs in?

By: :..
by: She   

Is just really proactive. Not much different than half the moms that get their daughters hooked up old row. She probs just does not have a mom to work it for her. Admire the spunk.

By: She

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.