facebook

spring parties

by:    

When can we expect to know for sure we haven't been invited to a party?

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You can be sure that you haven't been invited once the teas have passed

By: Invites
by: pnm   

Thanks, I didn't know that

By: pnm
#2by:    

If you haven't gotten it by Saturday, which is exactly a week before, I wouldn't expect to get one.

By: Active
#3by:    

It's just not right that you have to get an invite to a tea. Some of us do not know older girls that could put us on a list. I was a senior in a Bham high school that is highly regarded for sororities and did not receive any invitations and was devastated when every day girls were talking about the teas. I went to preview day which was more fun as you visited all the houses, met lots of girls but still no invitations. When it was time for rush I had a great time. Everyday was awesome with each house being the one to choose. I had a full list each morning down to pref day. I got my top choice of the three I preffed. So.....no teas was no biggie though it was upsetting to me when others had invites. I found out later that I was on lists from those I met at preview. I had a good gpa, involvement, good background and personality.

By: why..

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.