facebook

teas

by: 2019

Is it normal for pnms to come to the spring teas all by themselves without anyone?

Posted By: 2019
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pnme   

I am coming with some friends, but we don't all have the same invitations, so maybe sometimes yes and sometimes no. I would be surprised if it is frowned upon to walk up by yourself. I have not heard anything like that. Interesting to see if any actives respond.

By: pnme
#2  by: active   

I went to most of the parties with a friend and it made it much more chill and relaxed. I did go to one party by myself and luckily I clicked with the girl and she introduced me to a bunch of people. At every house there will be someone to greet you at the door and make you feel right at home!!

By: active
#3  by: PNM   

Bump

By: PNM
#4  by: Active    

Not weird at all! But you may be more comfortable going with your roommate or a friend! It can be kind of intimidating walking in by yourself, but it's perfectly normal.

By: Active
#5  by: Hi   

It's totally normal, but you might feel more comfortable with someone else there. But if you don't know anyone else there, then make new friends!

By: Hi
#6  by: Yall   

Are so nice! I can't wait!

By: Yall
by: ActiveMar 18, 2015 8:55:28 PM

You seem super sweet! Don't let all the hate on here influence your opinion of the greek community. I promise that most of us are really nice!I hope you have a great time at spring parties!

By: Active
#7  by: Suspect   

Yes, it's normal.
More than likely you'll meet girls going to the same houses and maybe team up with a couple.
Relax...you'll be fine.

By: Suspect

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.