facebook

spring parties

by:    

how long are you expected to stay at each party? so many overlap but it is rude to show up late to one of the parties or try to duck out early? How long should I plan on for staying at each party? And lastly, do actives talk to you the whole time? is there someone assigned to look for us?

Posted By: ???
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Stay till the next one starts ;).

By: mo pnm
#2by:    

They're come and go. At least most of them. if it says, for instance, 2 - 4 p.m., it's definitely come and go. Sororities know that many parties will overlap and they expect girls to do that. When you're ready to go, thank a hostess for inviting you, and leave.

By: Not rude
#3by:    

I'd stay at least 20 minutes, more if things are going well. But try to get to as many houses as possible if you've got multiple invitations.

By: Not rude
#4by:    

We understand that you want to go
To other parties! But it's your decision when to leave and you need to make the move to leave. Sometimes you will be having a great conversation with girls and not want to leave! But sometimes you won't, however don't feel rude by saying you want to leave. Last year I was rushing a girl that had been at our party for over an hour and it was obvious that we had run out of things to talk about and she wanted to leave, but at my house we are NOT allowed to indicate that they should leave and it just made the whole thing really awkward. So long story short, stay while you want to stay and leave when you want to leave (well after an acceptable polite amount of time, at least 20-25 minutes). Just make a game plan ahead of time on approximate times you will want to go to each party.

By: Active
#5by:    

Then don't go. It is better to just not go then leave earl and make a bad name for ourself. There will be other parties.

By: If you have no interest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Active    

Actually, I disagree wholeheartedly. How much time have you actually spent around these houses? Maybe 20 minutes if you went to sororith browse? Or a Christmas tea? Go to each house you were invited to and see if you can get a better overall picture of what each house is like. Go in with an open mind and enjoy yourself!

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.