facebook

what to wear?!

by: spring teas

Invites say that attire is "casual" for spring teas... Sundress? Nice capris and a blouse? Skirt? Sandals, or wedges? What do actives suggest pnms wear?

Posted By: spring teas
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

I heard absolutely no jeans. But I'm wondering the same question. From what im hearing, I'm leaning towards a casual sundress.

By: .
by: pnmMar 16, 2015 10:28:50 PM

I'm wearing a romper and wedges

By: pnm
#2  by: Active    

Casual sundress dress and sandals. No heels, no jeans, shorts, etc.

By: Active
#3  by: Duh   

wear all black except for animal print super tall pumps, the more you stand out, the more memorable you are!

By: Duh
by: Oh stopMar 17, 2015 10:55:23 AM

Do NOT listen to this troll. Wear spring colors and no animal print. Animal print is pretty tacky.

By: Oh stop
by: hahahahaMar 19, 2015 6:46:27 PM

This made me laugh more than anything else all week!! :)

By: hahahaha
#4  by: pnm   

I was planning to wear a romper as well. Is that too casual?

By: pnm
by: AdviceMar 17, 2015 1:53:15 PM

It might be okay if it's not one of those spaghetti strap ones with teeny tiny shorts made of thin material that you get from H&M or Forever 21. Personally I hate them and gives everyone awkward crotch but if you feel comfortable, confident, and cute then go for it. We care about what you say and how you act, not what you're wearing (unless it's a train wreck).

By: Advice
#5  by: traditional   

Are white pants/capris allowed or no? It's before Easter...

By: traditional
by: ActuveMar 20, 2015 2:06:21 AM

NO WHITE PANTS. This is Alabana. Dress cute but traditionally. And remember you're dressing for girls.

By: Actuve
#6  by: well   

you are in Alabama so I am thinking jean shorts, halter top, and a NASCAR hat with flames on it.

By: well
#7  by: Pnm   

I am wearing a sundress and sandals. At this time at least.

By: Pnm
#8  by: Hair   

How is the weather/humidity in Tuscaloosa? I'm a little worried if my hair could still hold a curl if it's too humid. A clean ponytail should be wouldn't be too casual, right?

By: Hair
by: hiMar 20, 2015 6:40:18 PM

Check the weather forecast for that day and it'll tell you the humidity!

By: hi
#9  by: Active   

Omg some of these comments are crazy. Yes you can wear jeans!!! Yes you can wear white jeans!!!! Actives will be wearing everything from jeans, skirts, shorts, dresses, wedges, sandals. Just don't be TOO dressy, and don't be TOO casual. Like no denim shorts or piko tops

By: Active
by: EhMar 22, 2015 8:04:53 AM

White jeans in particular depends on the house. I'm in an older house and a lot of my sisters flat out refuse to wear white until Easter, so if someone has invites to older houses maybe don't risk it. If all a PNM's invites are to newer houses with girls from more northern/western areas it might be ok.

By: Eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.