facebook

spring teas

by:    

If I have gotten a few invitations to teas in the mail, should I expect anymore? Or would they all have come in on the same day?

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

No mine have come in speradically

By: Another pnm
by: Pnm    

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback. I feel a little better now!

By: Pnm
#2by:    

No, mine have also come on separate days.

By: .
#3by:    

Has anyone gotten invitations from AOPi, ChiO, DZ, KAT, PhiMu, Pi Phi, or ZTA yet? Does anyone know if those have been received yet?

By: pnm

I did not receive any of those. None of my friends have gotten any of those either, that I know of.

by: pnm   

I know one girl who has an AOPi Invite. I know that a lot of sororities were really late on sending them out. They should all be received by the end of this week! keep in mind not all mail gets to different locations at the same time!

by: .   

I have not received any of those either.

by: same   

Haven't gotten any of those either. Hopefully they're still to come!

By: same

Yeah me too! I was interested in them at preview day! So I hope that they know who I am!

#4by:    

Aopi, dg, and gphi have been delivered. At least to the Birmingham area. Also seen pi phi, theta and adpi. Hear also the phi gam invites are in some hands.

By: Some

phi gam?

I have heard of DG, AXO, gPhi, and kappa have been delivered to my area. I do live a ways though. Takes a few days to get mail.

Have a lot of you guys received theta or ADPi?

I got ADPi but not theta!

I got adpi and gphib today!

When did you receive ADPi? Do you live far from Tuscaloosa? I am also looking out for theta! I haven't heard of anyone getting it.

I haven't recieved ADPi, or theta, but I was looking forward to them, so hopefully they do arrive. I did get gphi, today.

by: active   

1. not everyone will be invited
2. you may not have gotten it yet
chill

By: active
by: Buc   

Adpi and theta come to some Hoover girls today. That's all I heard. Really like them both and they seem like two of the good ones

By: Buc

Okay, thanks! :)

by: Pnm in mw   

Dg and aopi came first. aopi invite is precious. Well done and cool. Then pi phi and gphi came on same day. All I have so far. 😓😁😞🙏

By: Pnm in mw

Hm. I'm looking out for ADPi, and KAT, and ZTA. but we will see! I think it's also important to not be upset about getting invites. Lots of girls go through rush without going of getting invited. They just know who you are before you way through the door.

by: theta   

Got theta today in Shelby County, which is close to Ttown. Hope this helps!

By: theta
#5by:    

I mean alpha gam invites are around too.

By: Whoops
#6by:    

They closed down the houses this week for spring break so I bet all the invites are at least in the mail. If You don't get invites by end of this week it may be a sign of something. But I believe what actives on here say about keeping open mind and trusting the process to produce a bid that works. The only ones I care about are the newer row. Older row houses are probably not for me, personally, but ya never know till you give it a go.

By: Spring break
#7by:    

Does anybody know if some have not even sent their invites out yet? Or maybe just did?

By: Soooo
by: Another pnm    

I think they have all sent them out because they close the houses during spring break(i think). But as far as I know, some have sent them out as late as last Friday.

By: Another pnm
by: ...   

I would not assume all have gone out already.

By: ...

It's spring break, so I think they all have. Maybe? Unless there's girls that have stayed. They are all on the 28, which is in a short period of time for mail to be delivered to everyone.

#8by:    

Anyone gotten any Zeta, Phi Mu, or DZ invites yet?

By: PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

I haven't gotten any of those yet.

by: Pnm15   

nope.

By: Pnm15

I heard Phi Mu's invites went out on Friday so they were really late

#9by:    

No one has mentioned Tri Delt or Kappa? Has anybody gotten one from either of them?

I've heard of Girls with Tri Delt invites

Kappa too

by: Mail timmmeee   

I got tridelt and kappa

By: Mail timmmeee

Kappa

#10by:    

If you didn't go to preview day, can you still get invites??

By: katgracee

It's possible! If you know girls in the chapter, or if Alumna who are writing your recs give them your name! Or possibly family.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.