facebook

rush

by: PNM

I'm very in-between Chi O and ADPI. i absolutely love both, but I'm leaning more towards ADPI. is there any way i can secure a bid from them? or do they bid promise?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: active   

ADPI is a very sweet, fun, and very likable sorority here! I was in between them and KD, but i went KD. They tend to like very classy and sweet girls through rush, so just keep a smile on your face and be engaging! good luck!

By: active
#2  by: Active    

You literally have another 6 months before recruitment begins...I don't understand how you can be "in between" two houses when you haven't even been through recruitment yet. Not trying to be mean, but this is an awful attitude to have. What if Chi O and ADPi don't like you as much as you like them? Then you've put all your eggs in one basket and you haven't given the other houses a fair chance. Go into recruitment with an open mind because I can guarantee you that your opinion will probably change a lot during the week--I know mine definitely did. The house that I ended up going (which was my first choice by the way) wasn't even on my radar before recruitment started! Teas and sorority browse are great ways to learn more about each house, but ultimately they are NOT recruitment.

By: Active
#3  by: Zzzzzzzzz   

You have no control over any of it as a PNM. Go in with an open mind or you will end up highly disappointed.

By: Zzzzzzzzz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.