facebook

sorority rush

by:    

Not to sound conceited but to describe a little about myself.... I'm a very intelligent girl, decent looks, very wealthy but in high school i went through many rough patches that really took a toll on my grades. My gpa ranges from 3.0-3.4. How much do you think that would affect my chances of getting into a top/mid tier sorority.

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It really depends on who you know already in the sororities.
Are you going to drop out of rush if you get lower tier sororities?

By: Well
by: Pnm   

No I'm going in with a completely open mind and I know that where I'm placed is where I fit best. I Just would like to be top/middle

By: Pnm
by: Zzzzzzzzz   

Yeah and I would like a pony. If you don't already know a lot of people then you need to have an extra open mind. Girls come here thinking they're the shizzle but they are just average when compared to all the other PNMs. You will be lucky to get a bid anywhere, so get the whole tier system out of your head or you will find recruitment and extra crushing experience.

By: Zzzzzzzzz
#2by:    

Curious if you are oos? Your "wealthy" statement cracks me up! The fact you had to state it says otherwise.

By: ???
#3by:    

Honey, you're not wealthy, your parents are. Wipe that entitlement off your plate. This is why people have a bad image of sorority girls.

By: $
#4by:    

Ignore the people scrutinizing your message. To answer your question, a 3.0-3.4 gpa shouldn't affect whether or not you get in a top house.

By: Hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: pnm   

thanks, i appreciate it. and do you know if me being out of state does? /:

By: pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.