facebook

zeta house

by:    

Just a question, is the new zeta house going to start construction in 2016? Or will it start this year and be finished in 2016? Thanks!

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Where are the new girls going to run to on bid day if they don't have a house

By: Curious
by: Becalm   

I believe the old ADPi and AGD houses are being used as temporary houses while houses are built.
Don't worry, there will be a place to run to!

By: Becalm
by: Unfortunately   

Phi mu is in adpi and kappa is taking the old alpha gam house I think. I'm not sure who decided who got to stay on the row (maybe it was the order of construction) but there will be a sorority next year without a house on the row (sorority row anyway).

By: Unfortunately
#2by:    

they're starting construction in may

By: I think
#3by:    

Phi Mu and Kappa are using the swing houses for next year. Zeta will be rushing out of the stadium and will not have a house

By: lol
by: So   

No house at all? For how long?

By: So
by: Well   

Houses typically take a little over a year to finish completely, and with the exception of phi mu the houses are generally started at the end of the school year and the chapter receives the deed or whatever before school the next year. So, I would say zeta will be without until fall 2016, best case scenario.

By: Well
#4by:    

Have any of the sororities gone a year without a house before? Seems like something happened with the planning.

By: .
by: Active   

Unless you're counting SDT then no. The planning was set like this; Zeta could have waited until a swing space was open, but decided they wanted to start construction early and go without a house rather than wait.

By: Active
#5by:    

So they must have a decent plan. Hope so. I liked them. Guess we will learn more in fall

By: Oh well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

It's one year without a house. I'm sure they have something figured out or all of the members would be freaking out lol

By: I mean
by: Active   

They ARE freaking out. My roommate is a Zeta, and she's pissed because they're not reducing their charges for the year. So you'll be paying full price for a half price experience. They're charging a full meal plan and your meal plan will be at a fraternity house. They're deciding between a few right now.

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.