facebook

gpa concerns

by:    

Seriously, if you are so concerned about your gpa check panhellenic's info page before posting on here. If you have below a 3.0 your chances are pretty rough. Anything 2.7 or below is just ridiculous. You can still go through recruitment, but don't kid yourself or get your hopes up.
Also looks matter a lot less than you probably think. There are plenty of gorgeous girls at UA and if you wanna do well during recruitment you have to be more than just a pretty face.

Posted By: Attn: PNMs
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

AGREED! You are in high school...it's not that hard. And don't give us te "my high school is so hard poor me" bs. You should be able to get a 3.0. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Future PNM   

Do sororities look at the weighted or the unweighted GPA? I have been getting A's and B's so my unweighted is around a 3.3, but I'm in the International Baccalaureate Programme so my weighted is a 4.4 right now, which I feel is pretty good to get into the more academic sororities like ΑΧΩ.

By: Future PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.