facebook

connections

by:    

There's only one girl I know of from my hometown who has come here and she is currently a senior and a Phi Mu. She was always really popular and I've never talked to her before but I have heard connections are everything here and she's the only person I really "know". Do y'all think I should still attempt to contact her like on social media or something?

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I wouldn't. PNMs who reach out to active members is kind of awkward in my opinion. Try and make yourself stand out from the crowd and you'll get noticed

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Do your mom's know each other? Or do you know someone who is good friends with her mom? That could be a possible way to get in touch. I know some of my mom's friends have contacted her about girls coming here and going through rush.

By: Network

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.