facebook

money$$$$$$

by:    

I've always wanted to be in a sorority but its soooo expensive down here and i was bum to find out how much it was and i was wondering how do you guys pay for sororities and i know before you join you should have the money to be apart of it but how do you guys make it possible with your parents and stuff? lastly, do you pay your fees per month?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

1. If you join, you will drop the food bill to the "Greek 55," which should more than cover you for the times the house does not serve food.
2. First semester is always the most expensive because there are a few extra one-time fees to pay as a pledge.
3. My parents pay, but some of the girls work to pay all or part of their fees.
4. You can arrange to pay your fees per month.
5. Once you join, remember that you do NOT have to buy every T shirt or picture offered. That can REALLY add up. And don't incur fines for missing stuff.
6. Living in the house may even be cheaper than an apartment or dorm during second year.

By: Mine

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.