facebook

housing

by: Not greek related

Is it better to be in tutwiler or in one of the apartment like dorms similar to presidential?? I have heard different things about both

Posted By: Not greek related
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Active    

It's different for everyone but in my opinion it's better to be in Tutwiler. Tut is much more convenient to pretty much everything, including classes and the sorority houses (where you will eat all of your meals), and it's easier to make friends. If you live in pres/ridgecrest/etc you will literally be a mile away from everything. All of my friends that lived over there always said they felt left out from the pregames before swaps/date parties because they lived so far away.

By: Active
#2  by: Guest   

Tut is more convenient. However, I lived in presidential and I really wouldn't have wanted to live anywhere else. It was far, but the walking was good exercise anyway, and it's really not bad. I heard so many horror stories about tut and def wouldn't live there. If I had to go back, id live in pres again.

By: Guest
#3  by: Mine   

Martha Parham is a traditional door, right next to sorority row.
Tutwiler has mold, takes forever to get to the top floors and the rooms are slightly smaller than Parham.

By: Mine
#4  by: Actuve   

Honestly, Tutwiler is not as bad as people make it out to be. I loved living there and my roommate and I were really sad when we moved out, but it really is what YOU make of it. Obviously if you don't think you can share a room, then you shouldn't live in Tutwiler, but I had so much fun living there and 99% of the "horror stories" are either not true or are just spread by super over dramatic girls that probably just needed their own room.

By: Actuve

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.