facebook

rush

by:    

I want to get my name out there for soroities (in a possitive way) before rush ,but is it weird if I add current actives from different soroities on fb or just wait for them to add me?

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Wait for them to friend you. Also, register for Greek Preview, even if you can't actually go. That'll get your name on the list. You COULD also e-mail the sororities direction and ask them to tell you more about their chapter.

By: True
#2by:    

Id go ahead and add some! I ve had girls add me and I thought they were super cute and sent there photo in my groupme for more girls to go and add her!

By: I would!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I would definitely NOT add actives on Facebook or any other social media outlet unless you've met them first or they add you first. It's just weird and very forward for a PNM to do something like that and some could even see it as you thinking that you are going to be a member of a certain sorority. Definitely register for preview weekend even if you can't go. Most sororities get their information for who to invite to spring parties from that info. Ask around and see if you have any friends whose sisters, daughters, cousins, Etc go to alabama and are in sororities and see if they will put in a good word for you. But I would not reach out to anyone unless you already knew them. And don't make it seem like you only want to get to know someone because they are in a sorority, that's very rude.

By: Active
#4by:    

Honestly add a few. Don't go add like 15 girls all in the same sorority but if you add 1-2 in each that's fine!

By: Current member
#5by:    

Idk it always weirded me out when PNMs added me and I had no clue who they were. I thought they were trying too hard

By: Guest
by: Active    

Agreed

By: Active
#6by:    

It never weirds me out when girls add me. It shows an interest and I think it is sweet! But I totally understand if you dont because if I were you I'd probably listen to these other people saying not to just to play it safe. ( But PNM me thought WAY to much about this stuff like you probably are) and in reality I didnt need to. anyway good luck girl! You will do great in rush :)

By: honest
#7by:    

Boost your social media pages with positive things you are participating in. Meet some chapter women if possible. Be polished and work on your conversation skills -- the most.

By: Positive way...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.