facebook

fraternities

by: Rushee

I'm a rushee for next year from North Carolina. I have a lot of buddies in fraternities at UNC and ECU but don't know anything about fraternities at Bama besides the fact that they go through informal rush. Because of this, I want to narrow my choices down to a couple houses and rush those over the summer. Not really sure where to start though, so I was wondering what is each house known for / what houses here would you recommend me to look at? Just looking to narrow my list down and try to find the house thats the best fit.

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

You have Old Row and New Row, some affiliated some not, and some have houses and some don't. The only recommendation I have for you is to register for recruitment on alabamaifc.com and contact individual rush chairs to see when they are having events. I highly encourage you to try and come down on a weekend in the spring, mainly in April so you can go to a lot of houses and see if you like the brothers in the ones you visit. But summer works too if you can't make a spring party

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.