facebook

how is

by: ...

How is tri-delt here?

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

Pretty laid-back, active in their philanthropy, always seem like they're having fun but are still top five in grades

By: Guest
by: ^^^^Feb 9, 2015 11:22:51 AM

I'd have to agree with that, their sisterhood seems a little rough though

By: ^^^^
by: AwesomeFeb 16, 2015 3:05:22 PM

Awesome and great sisterhood! Especially this year's freshman.

By: Awesome
by: @AwesomeFeb 17, 2015 9:06:00 PM

I have no clue what you mean, their latest pledge class is so cliquey it's not even funny

By: @Awesome
#2  by: Not good   

Literally had the roughest pledge class and all the girls hate each other. Yeah they are old row but are falling to the bottom of old row fast

By: Not good
by: GuestFeb 17, 2015 10:24:42 PM

Don't know where you're getting your info. All the girls do not hate each other, and they easily had one of the top five pledge classes. Someone got dropped!!

by: Nice triFeb 18, 2015 2:46:15 AM

Your a Tri delt trying to save your awful rep in order to have a good rush next year. Their pledge class was terrible not even close to top 5. Literally zeta got more top girls then yall did. However you can't judge the dynamic of the sisterhood unless your in it so it's unfair to say they all hate eachother.

By: Nice tri
by: GuestFeb 18, 2015 12:26:24 PM

Top five because they got a lot of coveted Mountain Brook girls that were wanted by other sororities, and their pledge class made top five in grades which is an important factor

by: Don't know Feb 18, 2015 10:07:02 PM

If it matters but pretty sure they got the most girls from Mountain Brook than any of the other sororities. Most see that as a positive others as a negative. The ones I know are all gorgeous. Lots of blondes.

By: Don't know
by: 😗Feb 18, 2015 10:11:11 PM

Wow! Lot's of Tri-Delt jealousy here. Either someone got cut or their ex is dating one. Only reason I can think of to hate on them so much.

By: 😗

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.