facebook

what house for me?

by: Yank

I'm transferring from a community college in Illinois (I stayed home for a year for family reasons) to Bama this fall and I'm curious to know whether or not Fraternities would be willing to take me. I'm a smart kid (3.8 HS gpa, around a 3.6 college gpa, and 30 ACT score) and love nothing more than to be involved in things.

Posted By: Yank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Stick with New Row; you'll have a better chance of actually getting a bid than with Old Row. When it comes to grades, not a single fraternity cares about what your grades are when you're rushing and only a few of them care when you're an active member. Register with the IFC for rush and email the rush chairs to find out when events will be held.

By: .
#2  by: Listen   

Which house for you?
One where you like the guys, where they don't run when they see you coming. Where you feel comfortable and accepted.
Outfits like DKE, Pike, SAE, KA, are not for you. They mostly pledge in-state guys. Give yourself a broader pallette to paint from.

By: Listen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.