facebook

dues

by:    

I will be rushing in the fall and I know that dues are pretty expensive.. I am coming here on a scholarship bc money is kind of a big deal in my family bc we don't necessarily have a lot of it... Is there any sort of payment plan or something for girls who want to rush but arent as financially inclined as others??

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm pretty sure they all have some sort of payment plan to break it down to where you can pay little by little instead of all at once at the beginning of the semester. However, you can't really get by with not paying your dues, as they're a necessary part of being in any organization, since they need the money to pay for various activities/things. If you're really set on joining a sorority, I suggested getting a job (or getting another one if you already have one) and save all of the money for your dues, because they're not cheap. Hopefully you'll be able to find some way to make it work.

By: payment

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.