facebook

rush

by:    

Do people usually end up in the sorority that is really rushing them hard early on? I'm just wondering how that usually goes.

Posted By: jw
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sometimes they do, but often they don't.

By: Listen
by: Bama   

Agreed. Actives want to make you want them and feel like you are important

By: Bama
#2by:    

I got rushed super hard by an old row house that i would be proud to join. but when i got to recruitment, I found out i was a top rushee for one of the better houses, so I chose the better house. It just might not be every houses style to have 20 strangers comment on your Facebook picture. You could be very high on a sororities radar but they put on such a good rush, they don't have to be such social media try-hards.

By: Sometimes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: This   

Agreed. It's getting worse than when I rushed too. I've already seen several instances on Facebook recently where literally 8 or 9 actives of a sorority had commented on a senior's picture. This sorority is respected and has some great girls but I was shocked they would be so bold. I had a little secondhand embarrassment lol

By: This

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.