facebook

new houses

by: Curious

What is the rebuilding schedule for the next few years?

I know right now KD and Phi Mu are rebuilding, is Kappa next?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Actually   

Kappa, Phi Mu, and Zeta will be building this coming year.

By: Actually
by: pnmFeb 4, 2015 1:50:24 PM

When will they be finished?

By: pnm
by: NFeb 4, 2015 2:48:27 PM

phi mu is probably hoping to be done for rush 2016 since they've already started. The other two will probably be later.

By: N
by: GuestFeb 7, 2015 1:11:44 AM

all three houses should be complete for rush 2016

By: Guest
#2  by: AOPi, Theta   

Where will they be moving? Doesn't Nick Saban want their current lots for further stadium expansion?

By: AOPi, Theta
by: Not sureFeb 5, 2015 12:04:21 PM

Aopi will be next to gamma phi once they tear down barnwell. There will be another lot around there somewhere but apparently theta will be staying there. Seems like a bad move considering how much the ath department wants that land but apparently it's their choice

By: Not sure
#3  by: June   

www.uafacilities.ua.edu/planning/information/2012%20Master%2 0Plan%20Update/Amendment%201%20Sorority%20Expansion%20Master %20Plan.pdf

By: June
#4  by: Theta   

I am a Theta and I can tell you that the university will be tearing down temple Tutwiler hall (by reese phifer) and AOPi will be moving down and we will be splitting their old lot, so both of us will have a lot and a half. The athletic department does not want that land nor have they offered anything to us for that. I don't know where people are getting that information from, but that's not true.

By: Theta
by: AOIIFeb 8, 2015 6:30:55 PM

AOII is not staying there. they are moving to where barnwell is.

By: AOII

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.