facebook

social media

by: pnm

how much do sororities actually care about pnm's posting pictures of them partying or with beers in the background?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hon   

They don't mind a bit! In fact, they like to see a girl who knows how to enjoy herself and bring joy to guys around her. Post those pictures!

By: Hon
#2  by: Guest   

Like the above poster said, it's a warning sign. How can we trust you to represent our national organization well when you can't even manage to decently represent yourself?
Also, with over 2000 PNMs coming through, we need to find things to narrow it down. We need to sort through the girls that would best fit our house, and that's another way to do things. If you have any questionable pictures up, you need to delete them because if an active sees them, you will be dropped.

By: Guest
by: PnmJan 21, 2015 11:06:58 PM

What kind of photos are categorized as "questionable"?

By: Pnm
by: .Jan 22, 2015 12:20:14 PM

I've seen plenty of girls with drinking pictures get into top tier sororities. It all really depends on who you know

By: .
#3  by: Truth be told   

Sororities want to see that you can party otherwise they will cut you because they don't want to waste a spot on a girl who won't fit in!!! If actives follow you on Facebook or Instagram, make sure you have beer cans, cigarettes or shot glasses in your hands at all time. Pics standing on raised surfaces or with little clothing are the best and pictures kissing guys OR other girls will put you at the TOP of the rush list!!!!

By: Truth be told
#4  by: ranting sorry.   

PNMs. We Actives have to justify why we want to extend an invitation of membership to you. Last year, I met a lovely lady during Preview who I absolutely adored. She and I talked all of the time before the no contact period started, and I really wanted her in my house. However, I never went through any of her facebook pictures/posts aside from her profile pictures which were all fine. Then, come may, we're really digging deep into girls and we're having meetings about girls we want to rush and we're ranking girls. I met with an alumna to discuss the main girls I was rushing. A few days later I was called back and told that we were immediately dropping a girl because she had questionable pictures on facebook and they asked what I thought. She seemed so sweet, and I have no doubt that she was an absolute doll, she just had a few pictures up that ruined it for her. And I'm sure if my house saw them, other houses did also. She ended up getting a bid, but she expressed to me later that she wasn't happy and she ended up dropping.
We're all looking because we want to look at the girls on our lawn come bid day and genuinely be able to say that we got the absolute greatest girls on campus. We put so much hard work into preparing for rush for you guys, the least you can do is respect us and yourselves by cleaning up your facebook.

By: ranting sorry.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.