facebook

preview day

by:    

How do you think the changes to this preview day will help or hurt future pnm's for rush?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Personally I thought the "mock rush" aspect of preview when I attended was invaluable. Obviously the PNM's will be on more even ground this year (in terms of experiencing lining up, the yelling, etc.) come rush time, but I was so glad that I got to experience those things beforehand. It was great practice for the general setup, typical conversations, etc. Also as an active now I'm disappointed I won't get the "risk-free" rush practice!!

By: active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Preeetty sure this refers to sorority rush, buddy, not fraternity rush.

It shouldn't help or hurt. Alabama is the ONLY school in the country that does this, and it didn't used to be so close to actual rush - it was just a quick look inside the house. It's gotten to be ridiculous. Time to scale back.

By: Hmm
by: Uh   

Who were you replying to? All the comments I see are referring to sorority rush- yelling and lining up is a reference to the way the girls enter the house with the snake method and door songs..

By: Uh
by: no   

a ton of other schools do a spring preview day that's very similar to rush...

By: no
#3by:    

How has preview day changed?

By: pnm
by: active   

This year it's not modeled after the first round of rush with the house tours. I'm under the impression that each sorority will have a table in the stadium with a few representatives and tnd PNM's just walk around and talk to people

By: active
#4by:    

what are the changes this year compared to last years?

By: ..
by: Listen   

It's all part of a big preview weekend for all organizations. Everybody gets a table at Coleman Coliseum. No house tours this year.

By: Listen

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.