facebook

rush

by:    

How does the selection process for sorority recruitment work for each round?

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Not referring to what goes on inside the house, but do PNM's rank their houses each day and the houses match up or just the last day?

By: PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: active   

Basically you as a PNM only rank the number of chapters that must be cut before the next round (it goes 16 to 12 to 8 to 3, so before the last round you would rank your bottom five houses if you have all 8). Example: for the first round, you visit 16 houses but can only return to 12 for the second round so you rank only your bottom four. So, if one of your top 12 drops you, the house you ranked #1 of the houses you would not like to return to (#4 being a house you really don't want to go back to, #1 being a house that you wouldn't hate but wouldn't prefer) would move up to your schedule, given they don't cut you, in which case #2 would move up, etc. The order of your top 12 doesn't matter. Putting a house down as #1 won't make them any more likely to keep you because they never see it. I know it's kind of confusing but it's much easier to understand in person with your rho chi's.

By: active
by: active   

Also it's very important to understand that ranking a chapter in your bottom for whatever round does not mean you are cutting them! If four of your top 12 drop you and all four of your bottom houses keep you after IWT, you will be going to those four on philanthropy day. Don't worry about this though, I personally ranked a house in my bottom four after IWT that I ended up writing #1 on my pref card so don't freak out if you get those houses you ranked on your schedule.

By: active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.