facebook

why is alpha phi so bad here?

by:    

I am an Alpha Phi at a different school. Just looking around. Wondering why they are considered "bad" here?

Thanks!

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

With regards to things that actually matter in relations to Panhellenic (not relations to fraternity members), they have the lowest gpa (it's like a 2.8) and I've never heard of any philanthropy events they host

By: ..

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Last pledge class took numerous girls <3.0 gpa They are irrelevant

By: Yep
#3by:    

Hmm. I am an alpha phi. Gpa is 3.6. Considered very pretty, outgoing and involved. We do have a philanthropy, heart health and just had the Red Dress Gala to raise money in November. Rushed by many of the houses and really did choose this house with no regrets. From what I can tell there are many girls from any house that has less than stellar reputations. Alpha phi is not at all a 'bad' house! I'm proud to be an alpha phi and think all the sororities here are great!

By: ivy
by: like   

I like someone who stands up for herself and her sorority

By: like
by: +1   

Classy response to nasty prior comments. You are right that all the sororities on campus are great and justifiably proud of your own. Perhaps if more people were proud of the things that make their own houses special, this site wouldn't be so focused on making others look bad.

By: +1

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.