facebook

sorority house

by:    

I heard that the sororities on campus want the girls to live in the house preferably their sophomore year. Is that true?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It just depends. I'm not sure about others but in mine there's no push for one specific grade, it's purely based off merit points which you get for attending events, chapter, seniority, etc

By: active
#2by:    

yes most of the houses are starting to have the house be a "sophomore" house. It's so your pledge class continues to get to know each other and to become closer. I'm a freshmen this year and am living in the house next year. We based it off of Philanthropy points, campus involvement, grades, etc.

By: active
#3by:    

Certain officers usually have to live in the house - president, house manager, treasurer etc. Just depends on how many spaces they have to fill. An empty space is an economic hardship to the chapter.

By: AFAIK
#4by:    

Mostly sophomores live in my house, aside from Exec., but there isn't any preference for one grade to live in the house. Generally by junior year, you don't want to live with a bunch of women in a house with strict rules and want to do your own thing. it just works out like that.

By: Guest
#5by:    

I'm in Alpha Gam and only our seniors live in the house. Unless there's an open room available from a girl who moved out. Then, it becomes available to whole house.

By: No.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.