facebook

rush

by:    

Do the sororities care if your clothes/bags/accessories are designer or not? Some people have said they do and some have said they don't, I just want clarification.

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I got one of my dresses for rush at target and what do you know, one of the girls at phi mu had on the same dress. As long as it's cute and flattering it really doesn't matter.

By: No
#2by:    

Honestly as shallow as it sounds, yes. There may be a couple sororities who are more accepting, but many sororities do tend to look at that stuff. By all means though don't go out and spend your whole life savings just on rush. It just seems that many girls who go Greek and attend Alabama have more money than the average person. Don't let this intimidate you though, especially if you're from the north. It's just a different culture but by far the best decision I've made in my entire life. Good luck during recruitment!

By: Active
#3by:    

One of my good friends wore all Tory Burch shoes and Lilly dresses during rush, I wore all local boutique dresses (about $50/dress) and target shoes during rush and we both went the same old row top tier sorority.

By: On average
#4by:    

Honestly stay away from lilly dresses, Tory burch sandals and jack Rogers during rush. EVERYONE had the same thing on every day. I would say try and stand out by going to different local boutiques!

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.