facebook

phi mu/zeta

by:    

Which sororities more fun zeta or phi mu? They seem kind of similar to me, so i'm just trying to figure out differences/reps. thanks!

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Zta is not respected on this campus

By: Pledge Phi Mu
by: oh    

Okay and Phi Mu is?

By: oh
#2by:    

Don't believe the crap posted here. They're all fun, if you believe it's going to be fun. Like anything else, the fun is up to you.

By: Hah
#3by:    

Why are the only girls that are adding are phi mu and zetas?

By: Pnm
by: PM   

Because phi mu starts rushing girls early and zeta is a wannabe phi mu and tries to jump on their girls

By: PM
#4by:    

Zeta is NOT a wannabe phi mu. But phi mu above me ^ you can keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Bless your heart

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

They both have very pretty girls and are well respected houses. But everyone has their own opinions about houses and you just have to decide for yourself during rush. Phi Mu and zeta nth try and get the best of the best before rush starts

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.