facebook

just

by:    

If a sorority isn't already rushing you does that mean that receiving a bid from them is off the table? Just trying to figure out the importance of all the friend requests, thanks!

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It doesn't mean a lot. They are just mass friending as they get names of prospects.

By: Truethat
#2by:    

In my old row top tier sorority there were only 3 girls in the newest pledge class that weren't pre rushed at all

By: Old Row
#3by:    

^^^ you sound like a very bitter Chi O, just look where yalls rush strategies got you this year :)

By: Old Row
#4by:    

I wasn't pre-rushed, I had 0 recommendations, and I signed up the day before Rush started and I got what is considered one of the best houses. It's all about what you make of yourself when you meet the actives.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Good for you   

Congrats on having what I'm assuming is good genes. You are not the norm. OP please get your recs if it comes down to you and another girl it could really help you. Also in reply to your original question, who's being rushed now really means nothing. At this point there are two types of girls- in state girls who have been preparing for years (literally) and probably know where they're going, and oos girls (and some lesser connected in state girls) who may be getting some friend requests/ holiday cards etc. The second group could really go anywhere depending on who they are.

By: Good for you
#5by:    

Girls just randomly friend potential new members to be honest. Don't read too much into it.

By: Okay
#6by:    

I was not prerushed. It's what is called a "discovery."
I had no connections to to anyone at Alabama prior to recruitment, so I had no in-house girls pulling for me. After preview, I had girls from a few houses add me on facebook, but nothing over the top. I ended up getting into a "top tier" Old Row house, however, there were only 4 total girls in my house that were complete discoveries. There were a few girls in my PC who we had previously heard of, but weren't seriously rushing until after the first round or two of recruitment.

You'll be fine. Really, don't read into it too much.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.